Antworten zum Thema Self Forgiveness Example on Acne - Akne,Pickel und Mitesser

#1 Aldin

Aldin

Neuer Benutzer

• Members
  • PIP
  • 2 Beiträge

Geschrieben 26 July 2008 - 12:16 Uhr

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to and as acne, pimples, zits.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge me according to acne, pimples, zits.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my acne, pimples, zits as ugly, awfull, unacceptable and not seeing that I am judging myself as ugly, awful, unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to and as acne, pimples , zits because I define myself as the holographic picture presentation from the mind as what i see when i look into the mirror.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to and as the holographic picture presentation of the mind as what i see when i look into the mirror instead of realising that I am not this picture in the mirror but that this picture is the deception as that i seperate myself from everything and everyone by beliefing that WE are diffrent to each other because we look diffrent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to and as acne, zits, pimples so that when I get acne I change as I no longer am the same one as when i have not have acne.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others judgement as what they are thinking about me, how they see me because I have acne.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear acne, zits, pimples.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from my acne and judge it instead of realising that I am the very cause for acne as my human physical body is only reflecting me back to me as my human physical body is assisting and supporting me to SEE where I am in my process at this very moment here.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that by judging my acne it will get more extensive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming/having acne, zits, pimples because I defined myself according to and as acne, zits, pimples.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear eating specific foods and/or drink specific things because I beliefe that it cause acne, zits, pimples.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beliefe that food or drinks can cause acne, zits, pimples.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that food and drinks are innocent and cant cause acne and I forgive myself that
I haven'T accepted and allowed myself to realise that food and drinks will harm me only then if I beliefe and fear them as that they can harm me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beliefe that by fearing some food and drinks and not eating them and drinking them that I will not get acne, zits, pimples.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that it's the other way around as that what I fear I create.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge acne, zits, pimples and me and my body instead of realising that my human physical body maybe is showing me something about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from acne, zits, pimples and my human physical body instead of realising that I am One with and Equal to and as my acne, zits, pimples and my human physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use strong medications to 'heal' my acne instead of realising that medication is only suppressing the acne within me and only lasts for so long and then I will get acne, zits, pimples again - even more extensive because I have suppressed them through taking strong medications.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use lotions and creams to 'heal' my acne instead of realising that lotions and cremes are only clearing the acne, zits, pimples for a moment and then all will return back, even more extensive because the 'main' problem for acne has not been'cleared'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy into what doctors and/or scientifics and/or food experts say about acne and what the cause of acne is instead of realising that I am the very cause for acne.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that acne is not cause by food or what doctors and/or scientifics say but through supressed anger within me and fear of acne, zits, pimples.